The uMhlanga Ridge Town Centre is a mixed-use development. One of the forerunners of Tongaat Hulett’s new development model, this vibrant Town Centre brings residential, commercial, retail, medical, educational and leisure elements together to create an holistic environment that offers a multitude of business, shopping, entertainment and accommodation options.
Demand for properties on uMhlanga Ridge is substantial and the development is proving to be an excellent investment. The uMhlanga Ridge Town Centre is designed as a safe, convenient and pleasant environment for businesses and people to live, work and play.
The area is managed by a dedicated Management Association in order to maintain the high standards and security of the Precinct. Designed with pedestrians at the heart of the layout, the Town Centre is connected by a series of pedestrian-friendly roads, parks and public open spaces that draw people out of their office environments. These are laid out to also facilitate on-street parking and the easy flow of traffic. A broad range of income groups are accommodated in the Precinct, from top-of-the-range luxury apartments through to integrated, affordable apartments.
Umhlanga Ridge Town Centre
Points of interest:
- Located 20km north of Durban, with the Gateway Theatre of Shopping at the heart
- High-density, urban mixed-use precinct
- Management Association fully functional and operational
- 20 minutes from King Shaka International Airport
- New Cornubia Bridge to link uMhlanga Ridge Town Centre to Cornubia Town Centre and provide direct access to the N2 under construction
- Will form part of the GO! Durban Integrated Rapid Public Transport Network
AN ICONIC PROPERTY PROPOSITION
The last two sites available from Tongaat Hulett Developments within the heart of the uMhlanga Ridge Town Centre are expected to be snapped up soon. Located 20km north of Durban’s CBD, this vibrant Town Centre comprises residential, commercial, retail, medical, educational and leisure elements, which have been combined into an environment attracting more and more people wanting to both live and work.